- This design is based on the New Zealand Native Clematis Flower and crafted from recycled Copper and Sterling Silver.
- Clematis Paniculata was traditionally a harbinger of spring to Maori, for whom it was also connected with the harvest of eels, a spring event. The Maori made garlands from the flowers.
- Flower diameter: 17mm (0.7 in), Chain Length 45cm (17.7 in)
- Note: chain not sourced from recycled material.
- All Stone Arrow handcrafted jewellery comes with gift packaging sharing the story behind the handmade design.
Or 6 weekly interest free payments from $15.83 with what's this?